Quality Manager, Pacamor Kubar Bearings - Troy, NY
Manage the Quality Department to meet customer requirements and strive for continuous improvement, corrective action and supplier quality management. Interpret and implement standards and specifications relating to ISO9001, AS9100, FAA, FAR, Nadcap and Customer requirements.
* Establish procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, reliability and safety.
* Determine and enforce quality and safety requirements in accordance with company needs, based on current regulation and product development.
* Organize and promote company-wide quality improvement efforts.
* Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of quality, reliability and safety.
* Directly responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company quality system.
* Reports on the performance of the quality system for review and as a basis for improvement of the system.
* Interpretation and implementation of ISO9001, FAA, AS9100, Nadcap and Customer specifications.
* Identify and implement internal corrective and preventive actions.
* Establish and measure continuous improvement goals and objectives.
* Manage an effective Customer Complaint resolution system.
* Maintain AS9100/ISO 9001 Certifications. Act as liaison with external parties on matters relating to the quality system.
* Continuous interaction with customers on quality and continuous improvement activities.
* Accountable manager for FAA TSO C-149 parts, receiving inspection, inprocess and final inspection.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree with 5 years quality experience in precision parts manufacturing.
* Strong working knowledge of the Quality Systems Regulation, ISO9001, AS9100, FAA, FAR, Nadcap and quality standards.
* Strong communication, analytical and technical writing skills are important.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel is essential.
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of Word, Excel & Access.
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
* AS9100 and ISO 9001 Head Auditor status
* Past experience as FAA DMIR preferred
Pacamor Kubar Bearings is a domestic manufacturer of high precision miniature and instrument bearings and offers over 40 years of expertise in radial ball bearings. Located in Troy, NY, Pacamor Kubar Bearings is one of the few American owned and operated miniature and instrument ball bearing manufacturers.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their complete cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Thank you for your interest in this high visibility position at Pacamor Kubar Bearings (PKB) in Troy, NY.